Non-hair products can be returned for a Store Credit or a Refund to the same method of payment.
The return of non-hair containing products must be made no later than ten (10) days from the date at which the item is picked up from the store or fourteen (14) days from receipt of the item by mail.
When using the pre-paid label to return your order, a return shipping charge starting from $10.95 will be deducted from the return amount.
When returning your non-hair containing item, you may choose from these options:
- Store Credit – Make your next purchase easy!
- Refund – Eligible returns will receive a refund to your payment method
Refunds will be processed within 7 to 10 business days from receiving your return. Typically, financial institutions will process within 3 to 10 business days from the date of notification. Please note: your bank may have a delay in processing your credit back to your account. In the event of a delay or you do not see the refund on the date ten (10) business days from receiving the return, kindly contact us to advise so that we can contact the credit card company.
No items will be accepted by Feminine Attractions beyond the above-referenced dates with the exception of items returned under the Warranty Returns.
When returning, if using a pre-paid return label, the return shipping charge of ten dollars and ninety-five cents ($10.95), if applicable, will be taken out of the store credit or refund.
If you have any concerns about our Return Policy, please reach out to our Client Care Representative or by email at email@example.com.
Contact us to request a Return Authorization Number.
New Resalable Condition:
To qualify as new resalable condition the product
1. Has not been brushed, combed, stretched, cut, damaged or worn
2. Free of all odor(s) such as hair sprays, styling products, perfume, cigarette, or cigar smoke;
3. Free of loose hairs, stains, skin oils or make-up;
4. Contains all original packaging, tags, instructions and netting. Additional fees may result if product is not deemed to be in New Resalable Condition.
- Customers are responsible for payment of all return shipping charges, if in the event we provide a pre-paid label, there will be a fee taken from your refund of $10.95
*** SALES/CLEARANCE items can't be returned. All of those items are FINAL SALE and can't be returned.
- DEFECTIVE: Customers must notify Feminine Attractions of any defective products received within 10 days of delivery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package the item(s) to ensure no damage to the product occurs during shipping. Additional fees may apply should the item(s) arrive damaged.
- If you are not satisfied with a product or color after you had received our assistance and/or recommendation or if you feel a product/color appears different from the image on our website, our Return Policy terms and Restocking Fees will not be waived. Please select carefully
Personal Information we collect:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers under Authorize.net ) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?:
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
1. Communicate with you;
2. Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
3. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
1. Unsubscribing to our mailing list
2. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by clicking opt out at tat the footer of emails received.
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Write to Us @
7457 Harwin Drive, Ste 132
Houston, Tx 77036
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call @ 832-273-1691
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
Contact Our Braiding & Wigs Salon Today!
Our customer service is top-tier, and we strive to make sure that you are as comfortable and satisfied as can be. The relaxing hair care day of your dreams awaits - you deserve to be pampered, book your appointment today!